Friday, February 23, 2007

IKE

About British General trying to win the war....

So in order to do that, they had to make a plan also to choose the right guy for the procedure.

This movie starts from 1) searching the right guy 2) make a good planning 3) inform all the other generals 4) and stopped before they actually attack the country!!!!!!

Really nothing much......
It's all about the talking and the talking and the talking....
How to attack and win,
When to attack,

This movie is the middle part before the war......

I felt a sleep at the last part.....
Not that exciting movie at all.........

1 comment:

Cecil Hill said...

I, too, thought it was a bit boring. I did like the history lesson and especially about Patton and how he came abeggin to not be sent home after his dumb remarks about the Russians.

Tom Selleck made a great Ike. Actually, as I recall, Ike was bit boring even in real life. He was a great organizer and general, though. People loved to work for him and he was a nice guy.

Great blogging on Ike.