Little bit scaring, mystery kind of drama.
It's a series and this is just the beginning.
Carnivale is something like a entertainment place.
They have many people living together.
They might not be humans.........Maybe monsters????!
Anyway, many people who gathering and sleeping together in the same place have some kind of special power!!!
Can be also say as special skills...
One can read a human brain.
One is a fortune teller.
One is not a human but maybe a snake?
It's quite interesting series!!
I like it..........
But I didn't watched the series between the 3 and the 5!!!
Where is it!!!!!! T-T
OK....... Back to the story....
Many strange things happened in the Carnivale.
One cootch (dancing girl) got killed....
Cootch family are trying to have a better life but can't get out from the place.
Ben, who is a chain gang run away and have a very very special power of renewing life!!
And I, myself like to be smart...If it's possible........ ^^
Blog Archive
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment