It was about these girl and boy, dancing movie.....
I don't remember the title at all... -_-;
A girl is a ballet dancer and this guy is something like a hip hop boy.
These two are from totally different backgrounds but they endup to be together because of one common thing they have, dancing.
It wasn't a bad movie at all for me because it was about dancing.
Different dancing style with one most important thing in their heart.
They like to dance and they want to dance. (Like me.....I think... ^^)
Also they looks soooo happy when they are dancing!
I wish i could remember the title of it so that maybe some of you can easily go and watch it.
Just started last week I guess. Take a walk around Major or EGV... You might find it.
Blog Archive
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment